Apartment fire in James Bay displaces residents in 71 UPDATE: Residents of the units not coach outlet purses etc directly affected by the fire are now able to return to their homes.
The fire destroyed a coach backpack outlet third floor unit and the building also suffered water damage. There were concerns over the possible exposure of asbestos following the fire but testing has shown there are no air quality issues in the building. Several crews tackled a fire that broke out at an apartment building in the 400 block of Superior Street Tuesday evening. Saanich Fire was also put on stand by. Residents in the 71 unit building were forced out as firefighters tackled the flames. "We arrived, there was a lot of fire, a lot of smoke, " said Victoria Fire Department Battalion Chief Wayne Moody. "Our first engine coach discount website knocked it down from the outside, and then transitioned to an interior attack." It appears fire damage was limited to one or two units while others were affected by smoke and water. "The fire had actually lapped onto the fourth suite and was going inside to that suite, " said Moody, "The guys knocked it down before it got too far." No one was believed to have inside the unit where the fire began but one person coach handbag black friday sale was treated for smoke inhalation. The Evacuee Assistance Unit was on scene to help residents of all 71 units who learned they won't be able to return home Tuesday night.
One resident says the Fire Department gave the all clear but building management wants further tests to be done. All suites were evacuated by the building's owner as tests continue for asbestos contamination. Tenants have been told results are expected by Wednesday evening.
Prev: coach outlet coupons 50%
Next: coach outlet stores vicksburg mississippi